- I love television. I don't actually have a television, because I can't turn it off. How embarrassing. But all is not lost: most TV networks post their good shows online, so I can watch an episode now and then. The shows I actually watch might be guilty pleasures in their own right, but I think the very fact that I'll watch a full episode in a web browser is embarrassing enough for now.
- I think A Mighty Wind is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Probably because I like folk music. I actually put the DVD on just to hear the music.
- I have Celine Dion on my iPod.
- I like Totino's Pizza.
- I have a Bible commentary that I keep just because I think it's basically wrong. I amuse myself by flipping through it and snorting derisively
- I have an excellent grill, but I have to look at the grills in every store: frequently just to reassure myself I like mine better.
- I love to read novels by Georgette Heyer. And Jane Austen.
- I listen to Christmas music in every month of the year except February.
- I loved Moonstruck, but I've been too embarrassed to actually buy the DVD from the $5 bin
I feel better now that I've gotten that off my chest.