Thursday, May 28, 2009


I've long thought it was weird that in English (at least the mixture of Canadian and American dialects I speak) it's fairly common to pluralize the word "one." As in, "these ones are my favourite." Do other people do this? It just seems really odd, but I hear it at least daily.